We have planned a lot of trips to Ireland and we know that it is something that a lot of people are incredibly interested in. Of course, there’s more to Ireland than just the history and the culture – what sorts of fun things are there for you to do and enjoy while you’re visiting this unique country? In this article, we’re going to share 5 of the most fun things that you can enjoy while you’re visiting Ireland.
- Falconry Lessons and Fun. This may sound like a strange thing, but if you go and visit Dromoland Castle, you can actually get a taste of what they do on a regular basis with falcons. This form of hunting is an ancient art that many believe has been lost, but you can still check it out and see just how much fun and how challenging that it would be to do if that was the sort of thing we’d still have to do.
- Drive down the Atlantic Coast. Many people know that the coasts of Ireland are absolutely beautiful, but until recently, there wasn’t really a way for you to go ahead and try to see everything that it has to offer. Now, there is a pathway that you can drive in order to go up and down the whole coast, seeing all of the castles and sights along the way. Now that is something that you’re not going to want to miss, no matter what you plan on doing with yourself during your trip.
- Play a Few Rounds of Golf. Many people know that Ireland is a great place for golf, but how many people visit and actually play some golf there? That’s a great question – and if you enjoy golf at all, you need to take some time where you can go ahead and see just how many of the links you can enjoy. The pro courses are amazing and will give you a thrill that you may have never had while you were on the links.
- Enjoy a day at the parks. There are several beautiful, large natural parks that you can go ahead and enjoy while you’re visiting this beautiful country. So, take the time to check it out and see just how much fun that it can be to break out and try all of the different things that you can get while you’re playing outside and enjoying the beauty of Ireland by being in it.
- Go to the Titanic Museum. We all know about the ill-fated Titanic, at least a little bit. However, that doesn’t mean that we can’t learn more about all of the different things that happened on this ship. That being said, the Titanic Museum is located in Belfast and allows you to interact in a way that you can’t really find anywhere else. Take a look at all of the different pieces of history that are found there and enjoy the adventure.