If you are travelling long distance in car then you must ensure few things in your mind always. It is really much essential to make a check list of things which you should have in your car while travelling long distance so that you do not face any difficulty during the travel. There is always available of readily emergency kit in the market which is designed for the cars specially. So, you can buy any one of them or you can customize your own kit according to your requirement.
- The first aid kit is one of the items that is essential to be kept in car.
- Make sure that you charged your mobile phone.
- You can carry fire extinguisher which is rated as class B and class C.
- It is essential to have the three reflective warning triangle in your car.
- As it is long distance travel one can have a tire gauge to check the air pressures in a periodic manner.
- Make sure to have jumper cables, gloves and duct tape and tow rope in the emergency kit.
- The tool kit is definitely important and should be kept in car all the time. Check that the tool kit contains all the basic essential tools such as pliers and screw drivers.
- Foam tire sealant is another important thing which helps you to repair tyre without changing them.
- Have some flash light and extra batteries also.
- Make sure that you carry a rain poncho if it is a rainy season.
- In cold weather or in winter season carry some warm blanket, snow shovel and windshield ice scraper.
- Carry sufficient snacks which would not get spoilt.
- Check out that you have enough drinking water in the car.
However, when you buy a car there are some basic tools that come with the car. There would be a jack in the car. There would be set of screw drivers and spanners which you would need. So make sure that all these are there in the particular tool kit. Moreover, it is really much better to prepare so that some small repairs can be avoided and in case of puncture or other small repairs one can do it themselves.
Accessories To Be Taken During Long Journey
Apart from some of the basic accessories, there are few other essential accessories that you need to have in your car. You can have a mobile stand to hold the mobile. This is a “must have” item these days for frequent, users of mobile phone. You can also find numerous mobile chargers that you can buy, so you can charge your any type of mobile phone at any point of time. Also make sure to take some pillow and neck cushion so that you can give support to your back and neck during the long journey. Take car covers as in customcarcovers.com to cover your car when you rest. Before you leave home check out that you can take all these essential items in your car.